They say that healthy diet, exercise and right choice of lotion and moisturizers works hand in hand to make your skin stunningly beautiful! Listed below are my rituals to keep my skin beautiful and healthy.
Even though I don’t have that “so white” skin, I nurture and keep my skin stunning at all time through the following
- I protect myself from the sun- this means that as much as possible, I use sunscreen SPF of at least 15 and wearing protective clothing such as long pants wide-brimmed hats and umbrella.
- I don’t smoke because according to research smoking narrows the tiny blood vessels in the outermost layers of skin, which decreases blood flow. This depletes the skin of oxygen and nutrients that are important to skin health in this phenomenon, the skin will look older and and widely contributes to appearance of wrinkles. It is a No No for me from the beginning not only because I want to keep my skin looks younger , it is also a health hazard.
- Healthy Diet and Increased water intake I eat plenty of fruits, vegetables and whole grains since fruits and vegetables are not that expensive here in Baguio City. I Drink enough water that keeps you hydrated at all times. A well hydrated body reflects on your skin most times.
- I always have my skin pat dried. Pat dry, after washing or bathing, gently pat or blot your skin dry with a towel so that some moisture remains on your skin.
- Last but not the least don’t forget to apply Jergens after every shower to have moisturized and hydrated skin all the time.
And by the way, http://www.joeiandme.com is giving a set of Jergens Lotion and to find out more about it you might as well visit the link provided below.
Read about her blog and join her giveaway, you might be the lucky one to have it. But for me, I’m hoping
GOOD LUCK LADIES