Joeiandme.com/ together with Uraban Apparel is giving away a Heat-Activated Kikkerland Morph Coffee Mug from Urban Apparel, to join follow the provided link below.
Urban Apparel recently opened in Alabang Town Center, it is a quirky urban clothing shop and you can read more about where their locations are and what unique, trendy and sleek items they offer. Find out more as you joined the giveaway.
To Join Visit this link :
They say that healthy diet, exercise and right choice of lotion and moisturizers works hand in hand to make your skin stunningly beautiful! Listed below are my rituals to keep my skin beautiful and healthy.
Even though I don’t have that “so white” skin, I nurture and keep my skin stunning at all time through the following
- I protect myself from the sun- this means that as much as possible, I use sunscreen SPF of at least 15 and wearing protective clothing such as long pants wide-brimmed hats and umbrella.
- I don’t smoke because according to research smoking narrows the tiny blood vessels in the outermost layers of skin, which decreases blood flow. This depletes the skin of oxygen and nutrients that are important to skin health in this phenomenon, the skin will look older and and widely contributes to appearance of wrinkles. It is a No No for me from the beginning not only because I want to keep my skin looks younger , it is also a health hazard.
- Healthy Diet and Increased water intake I eat plenty of fruits, vegetables and whole grains since fruits and vegetables are not that expensive here in Baguio City. I Drink enough water that keeps you hydrated at all times. A well hydrated body reflects on your skin most times.
- I always have my skin pat dried. Pat dry, after washing or bathing, gently pat or blot your skin dry with a towel so that some moisture remains on your skin.
- Last but not the least don’t forget to apply Jergens after every shower to have moisturized and hydrated skin all the time.
And by the way, http://www.joeiandme.com is giving a set of Jergens Lotion and to find out more about it you might as well visit the link provided below.
Read about her blog and join her giveaway, you might be the lucky one to have it. But for me, I’m hoping
GOOD LUCK LADIES
IN LINE OF HER OCTOBER GIVEAWAY, MS. KATH RIVERA IS GIVING OUT HIMALAYA PRODUCTS. OH BY THE WAY, Kath or Kathy is Filipina beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogger !!!! You can find more about her through her social accounts
YOU CAN FIND HER IN SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS LISTED BELOW.
THE GIVEAWAY SET INCLUDES
GIVEAWAY LINK: http://www.kathrivera.com/2014/10/join-dear-kitty-kittie-kaths-october.html#comment-form
Dear Kitty Kittie Kath’s October Giveaway
Thank you very much 😉
Just dropping by with a short post, eatsplorers, to announce who the winners of the Birthday Cake giveaway (cheesecake from Cakes by Yda and black forest cake from The Ganache) are. (Somebody’s eager to kick up her heels and mark two years of eatscapades and food quests in the City of Pines. *heeharhar)
You ‘can’ have your cake (because I’ll give it to you *hihi) and eat it, too, winners! =)) (Cheesecake for Ms. Wina and black forest cake for Ms. Miah. I’ll be sending you an email shortly so please check your inboxes.)
Big, big thank yous go out to everybody who participated in the giveaway! I really enjoyed the stories you guys shared about your most memorable dining experience in the City of Baguio. ^^, Do join in again for other promos on the blog. (There will definitely be more of that … it’s the best way I can think…
View original post 75 more words
Hi Dear Readers!
As promised, I’m very excited to launch the first giveaway of Food+World+Me starting today until September 24. I’ve got some awesome drugstore favorites that I’ve tried and enjoyed in the past, so the selection here that I’m sharing to the lucky winner is definitely Matromao-approved. Here’s what’s up for grabs inside the beauty loot bag:
Open the link below on a new tab to get to the Rafflecopter giveaway page, and do the tasks to get your entries counted:
*Since I’m still learning the ropes on giveaway logistics, this contest is currently open to residents of the Philippines only.
**There are four mandatory tasks to form a valid raffle entry: 1. Like Foodworldme on FB, 2. share this blog post on FB (publicly, please don’t forget to tag @foodworldme so that I can verify), follow @matromao on Twitter, and follow @matromao on Instagram. Up…
View original post 67 more words